Name:

I'm the wife of a biology grad student working on figuring out where the heck I'm going in life, somewhere between falling on my ass and a "tada" moment right now...

Friday, December 19, 2008

5 years

This past September marks the five year anniversary of my father's passing. It didn't really hit me until now. Another Christmas without him being genuinely happy about receiving a flannel shirt or new socks, curiously looking on as we open our gifts "from mom & dad", that dad has no idea what it contains. So much has happened in these past 5 years.

I wonder what he would say about all of it if he was here for it; graduating college, moving away to Boston, getting married, graduating hygiene school, landing my first job, mom moving from the house we all lived in... I do miss him a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home