Name:

I'm the wife of a biology grad student working on figuring out where the heck I'm going in life, somewhere between falling on my ass and a "tada" moment right now...

Sunday, October 21, 2007

conflict of emotions

Things are going quite well lately;
I accepted a job offer for a dental assisting position at Harvard,
I was asked to model in our bridal salon's fashion show at a country club in the Back Bay area,
I was asked to be a tutor for first year-clinical students (what I was last year) at school, along with only 5 other classmates, because a faculty member recommended us as high-achieving candidates,
We had a good turnout for our housewarming party last night, and it seemed like everyone had a good time,
and I had the whole weekend off to prepare for last night and today was gorgeous outside!


So why am I so melancholy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home