Name:

I'm the wife of a biology grad student working on figuring out where the heck I'm going in life, somewhere between falling on my ass and a "tada" moment right now...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Slow news day in kikat's life

Well my mom and aunt came and went. Let's just say it was a bittersweet visit with my mom, a fun one with my aunt.
This weekend, TJ and I head down to New York to see Chicago...the musical...that seems weird to say without tacking on "the musical" to the end of it. Then, next week already, one of my best friends comes to visit! She'll be here for about 2.5 days, so I have to figure out what to squish into that time without running us ragged in the process. Oh and Thanksgiving is in the middle of that too. I'm praying to God I don't mess up the turkey (I have my aunt on speed dial for this one). Other than that, not much else new on this end.
Things are finally uneventful for a little bit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home