Name:

I'm the wife of a biology grad student working on figuring out where the heck I'm going in life, somewhere between falling on my ass and a "tada" moment right now...

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Yesterday was a really busy day. Acutally, I hadn't accomplished a single damned thing before yesterday at all other than the following:
I toured the Leinenkugel's brewery, fed baby cows and held a baby pig while naming one cow Moo and another Skippy, found my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses, went to the beach twice so far, got drunk once so far (make that two times as of this coming weekend), and saw Monster in Law and Madagascar. Ok one out of that whole thing was productive, but I'm not actually buying my wedding dress 'til the end of the summer. Yesterday I managed to get all signed up to retake the DAT, even though I'd rather scratch my own eyeballs out than take that thing again, I also tracked down all the dental hygiene 4-year schools in America and printed off some apps, and found my bridesmaid dresses for a less-expensive price than at the first place.

Now it's time for another break! This weekend I'm headed up to one of my best friend's cabin in Hayward for some good ol' cabin fun. We're going jet-skiing and I'm bringing our tube to tie to the back of the jet-ski. I better make sure I hold onto my swimsuit bottoms when I fall off this time... Sunday will include a barbecue lunch and then I'm off to Sheboygan for the summer. Lake Michigan, here I come! :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger SouthernCanadian said...

Hello? Cat, I miss you! Please post again soon. It makes me sad when you don't.

6/21/2005 12:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home